Good Morning Polished People!!
This is the first post I’m posting via my phone so I’ll try to keep it short just to see how it goes. :) Today’s nails reminded me of a tranquil pond, hence the name, if only ponds were purple. O.o Hey, it’s my imagination. ;) Let’s have a look and see what you all think.
Tranquil Blue and Purple Nails:
How To Get These Nails:
– Basecoat them bad boys
– Apply 2 coats of Ulta Celebutante
– Allow to dry to the touch
– Apply one more thick coat of Celebutante to one nail
– Immediately paint one thin stripe of Fly down the middle of that nail
– Immediately drag a needle across your nail in alternating directions to slightly mix the wet polish together
– Repeat the above 3 steps on all your nails
– Allow the polish to dry to the touch then apply your favorite topcoat
– Prepare for compliments :D
Quick review of Celebutante:
This is a medium, slightly greyed purple creme polish. It applies perfectly and is opaque in one coat. It doesn’t dry matte but it’s also not super shiny so you’ll want a good shiny topcoat. :) I have absolutely no complaints and this is a “Yes, Please!” for me. :D
Let me know how you like these nails and if you’ve tried needle marbling (which this is more like) or needle dragging (which is what I intended it to be more like). I got the inspiration for these nails from Let There Be Lacquer so definitely go check out her blog and see what I WANTED it to look like. Maybe next time ;) I hope everyone had a good weekend! Thanks for reading and Happy Polishing!!! ;D