Good Morning Polished People!
First off I want to say-
Two more days till my Julep giveaway ends! It ends on the 7th at 12:01 am. Click here to go to my original post and enter the rafflecopter giveaway! Also, don’t forget you can double your chances by entering Cynthia’s giveaway by clicking here. Thanks to those of you who have already entered! :)
Now- onto today’s nails. These that I’m about to show have been sitting in my “not yet posted” folder for a while. I did them a month or two ago and just never had a good time to share them. Well, my friends, today is the day! Let’s see em!
Faux Semi Ikat Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat. :)
- Apply 2-3 coats of CC Factory Girl.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite and allow your nails to dry thoroughly.
- When your nails are dry, use stamp BM 212 and Konad Special Black to stamp this design onto your nails in a random order.
- Use a toothpick or dotting tool and ChG Exotic Encounters to fill the centers of the ikat-ish design.
- When the inside spots are dry, apply a final coat of Seche Vite.
- Post these nails on Instagram and ask your friends if they look like an ikat design or like bugs. That’s what I’m gonna do anyway! Haha. My husband said they look like bugs. How lame of him. :p
Do you think these look kinda like an ikat design or do you think they look like bugs? Whatever they look like, I like them. :) I like the color combination and they were fun to wear. :) Let me know what you think. As always- thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!! :D