Hey There Everyone!
I am always surprised with who notices and compliments me on my nails. A lot of people notice my nails, and probably half of the compliments I receive are from men. It’s kind of funny to me that men even care, but apparently they do! :) My husband is pretty used to them so I think he’s a little immune to their impressiveness. ;) These nails got this name because I wore them when I went to fill my truck up with gas, and in my state we don’t pump our own gas, so when I gave the attendant guy my debit card he was like, “Those nails are sick!” Let’s see these sick nails.
These Nails Are Sick
How To Get These Sick Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with 2-3 coats (whatever you need to be opaque) of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite and allow your nails to dry thoroughly.
- When your nails are dry and hardened, use stamp BM 319 and Essie Mojito Madness to stamp the design on each nail.
- When the polish is dry, apply a last coat of Seche Vite.
- Go show your gas attendant! He’ll probably think they’re pretty. ;)
Do you think these are sick? Tight? Awesome? Neato? Terrible? Haha. Are you surprised with who does (or maybe does not? Shame on those who don’t pay attention!) notice your nails? Let me know. Thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!! :D